Sunday, August 29, 2004

My Brain Is Made of Rice Pudding

I had a great idea for a post earlier in the day, but my brain won't turn on. I can't make it coherent. I am too tired. Somehow, when my husband is home, I end up more tired. Not that this is necessarily his fault--I think that I will myself through the fatigue during the week when he is gone and finally give in when he is here on the weekends. I'm just frustrated because I was trying to be a good girl today and stay offline and get work done around the house, but I didn't get much done and I lost my brilliant idea for the post. Maybe it is for the best. If *I* can't even hang onto the thought for 10 hours, it probably wouldn't have riveted my readers anyway.

At least I remembered to feed Peanut today. Twice, actually. And I got some laundry done, and a few dishes washed. So it wasn't a total loss. Unlike this post...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Carrie. Just wanted to say HI and tell you that I have the same problem posting on my blog. I will have a great idea and then when it comes time to write it online, I completely forget what it was I was going to say.

Carrie said...

Hi Amy and Lori, thanks for coming.

I hope to someday have enough commenters that I can't greet them all personally, but for now I feel rude not doing it. I'm fine telling people to fuck off in posts, but in comments, I'm all about the charm.