Saturday, December 18, 2004

All The Hot Guys Are Gay

I will return to blog soon about my trip, but in the meantime, I will share with you the most exciting part of it.

We spent 2.5 hours in line at the airport in Toronto, from check-in through customs through security, then the shuttle to the gate. This may be a blog entry in itself. I spent nearly all of it next to Justin from Queer as Folk. He is very cute in person, though not very tall. It took me a while to figure out where I knew him from, and I was guessing the show, but then I saw the Showtime logo on one of his duffel bags and I was sure (I thought about asking, but if I was wrong and it was some asshole straight guy I felt the observance might not be appreciated). I spoke to him briefly and he flashed me the most beautiful, Colgate-perfect smile I think I have ever seen. His boyfriend is a very lucky man.

The weirdest part? Realizing I am standing next to a total stranger that I have seen buck nekkid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My fragile heterosexual male ego is deeply wounded.

Side comment: when asking someone sitting apparently unaccompanied at the movies if the next seat is taken, "are you single?" is even less tactful than "are you alone?" FOAD, balding yuppie.

C in B, not feeling so Incredible.