Thursday, November 11, 2004

Teef

I know I have been falling down on the posting job, but you must understand that while I love you all, I need my sleep. Peanut has been teething again (can't we just fit her with dentures and be done with it?), meaning the lovely schedule I've been so proud of has gone out the window and splatted 20 floors down. And since the only time I really have to post is at night, I have had to make the tough choice, and frankly, y'all lost (yes, my husband is from the South and that's the way we talk around here). At least, I am hoping you'll feel it's a loss. Not that I want anyone to feel loss, of course. Hell, you know what I mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ray Nitschke wore dentures! Peanut is infinitely cuter though (as I am sure Nitschke would agree, were he still around).

C in B