Friday, November 17, 2006

Yes, I'm Doing A Meme

Came From Cluttergirl, and others

[A is for age:] 33

[B is for beer of choice:] New Glarus Spotted Cow, but it really depends

[C is for career:] Um, you can say Real Estate

[D is for favorite Drink] Kir Royale

[E is for essential item you use everyday:] Antiperspirant. I take it backpacking.

[F is for favorite song at the moment:] Rehab, by Amy Winehouse. I don't know why.

[G is for favorite game:] Football

[H is for hometown:] In Northeastern Wisconsin, at one time pop. 6210

[I is for instruments you play:] Well? None. I took a lot of piano, and could play simple tunes on most of the instruments in the band. I lack discipline in this area.

[J is for favorite juice:] Orange

[K is for kids?:] One, my Peanut

[L is for last kiss?:] This morning, from Peanut

[M is for marriage:] I'm on my first (yes, it's a bad joke)

[N is for full name:] Bad Mama Carrie

[O is for overnight hospital stays:] During Peanut's birth, a couple of other times for observation because I have a tendency to present like I have appendicitis when I get an ovarian cyst

[P is for phobias:] Heights, and I have developed stage fright

[Q is for quote:] You should be the change that you want to see in the world. -- Mohandas Ghandi

[R is for biggest regret:] Not finishing school

[S is for sports:] Heh. In theory, hiking. I loved playing baseball as a kid. I lift weights now regularly.

[T is for time you wake up:] The alarm is set for 7 am. On a good day, I sleep that late.

[U is for color underwear:] Ivory VS bikini

[V is for vegetable you love:] Sweet potatoes.

[W is for worst habit:] Interrupting. Reading email and not responding to it right away so then I forget it. Paying bills late.

[X is for x-rays you've had:] My entire body has been x-rayed at one time or another.

[Y is for yummy food you make:] From-scratch chocolate pudding. Chocolate chip cookies.

[Z is for zodiac sign:] Capricorn

What about you? What are your ABCs? Link to yours here.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Spotted Cow and the Packers? Sound like u might live in the Cheese State (no, not CA.) I am in Platteville. U?